Location: Toronto, WFH
Duration: 06/28/2021 to 12/27/2021 (6 month contract)
Business group: Work on multi-year programs through multiple work streams to transform compliance organizations.
Project: Will be working on the third party risk management program, building, developing training strategies for the program.
Candidate Value Proposition:
– Opportunity to work with a global audience
– Learning opportunities
– Work for a top bank
– Selected candidate will have the opportunity to deal with Change at the Program level and Workstream level – Unique experience working on a Multi-Program change environment.
Typical Day in the role:
– Create content, multiple different types of content
– Deliver training, self-sufficient content job aids, FAQ’s
– Designs engaging blended learning solutions for the program, including the model to create a learning curriculum in multiple modes of delivery (instructor-led workshops, virtual training, and digital solutions).
– Collaborates with various stakeholders (TPRM subject matter experts) to assess the impact and to determine learning objectives.
– Develops and executes measurement strategies for training initiatives, identifying strengths and opportunities for change and enhancement.
– Develops and executes a TPRM Learning and Education reporting strategy.
Must have hard skills (3-5):
1. 4.5 Years’ experience in learning and development, instructional design and or facilitation of adult learning (transformation/ project environment)
2. 4.5+ Years Adobe Suite Products & Camtasia – experience in the design and development of interactive eLearning resources.
3. Excellent writing and verbal communication skills, with strong accuracy and attention to detail.
4. 3+ years developing eLearning content using Articulate Storyline
Nice to have hard skills:
1. Fluent in Spanish (highly preferred)
2. Graphic design experience
3. Experience designing materials for learning management systems
– Strong interpersonal skills
– Relationship building skills
– Facilitation/ presentation skills
– Ability to negotiate
– Team player
Education/ years of overall experience: Any university undergrad program