Typical Day in Role:
- Responsible for the ongoing set up, development and support of the technical testing Beacon to enable testing and automation across current and future technical testing areas; functional UI, services, performance testing.
- The Tech Lead should be able to function within testing each area effectively.
- Working with Structured Notes to support business line
- Analyzing payment process and verifying data accuracy by reviewing current and upcoming payments
- Setup Devops Process and tasks for QA, Operationalize the same as well as guide the QA Team in Dev Ops Adoption
- Querying data and analyzing based on department needs.
- Develop, maintain and communicate (stakeholder presentation) delivery status, KPI and metric scorecards, quality checks and knowledge management solutions
- Working to communicate between multiple departments
- Utilizing spreadsheets to track and communicate process within the team
Candidate Requirements/Must-Have skills:
1) 5-7+ years of experience in a similar position
2) 5+ years of experience with Beacon
3) Prior Experience Interpretating/Analyzing Data
4) Prior SQL Experience (Queries)
Nice to Have Skills:
1) Prior FI Experience
2) Python Experience
– Strong Communication Skills
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field