Test Automation Engineer- WebdriverIO/Selenium Webdriver x 2
Looking for Test Automation Engineer for the Structured Notes Modernization (Investors Solution) project. This is a Regulatory and Compliance project for investor solutions to make it accessible, add the French language and migrate to AEM.
Typical Day in Role:
• Plan testing for assigned projects by reviewing project documentation, developing test strategies and executing test activities for Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) components.
• Build out repositories focusing on the components for the project.
• Coordinate the completion of Quality Assurance deliverables on time, as per the schedule, by working in collaboration with cross-functional teams including product and development teams.
• Report defects in defect tracking tool and work closely with the team so that solutions can be determined, prioritized and scheduled.
• Provide regular status updates and call out risks and issues to release and project timelines.
• Contribute to best practices for team to build consistent and maintainable test automation scripts.
• Have in-depth and up-to-date understanding of the organization’s products, applications, systems, environments, processes and tools.
• Understand how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
• Actively pursue effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas in accordance with our Values, Code of Conduct and the Global Sales Principles, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational, compliance, AML/ATF/sanctions and conduct risk.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1. 4+ years of hands-on experience and proficiency in Web Test Automation
3. 4+ years of experience with Page object model
4. 4+ years of experience with planning, creating, and executing test automation strategies and test plans
5. Strong debugging skills to troubleshoot and fix failed test automation scripts
Nice to have Skills:
• Preference will be given to candidates who have experience with AEM (Adobe Experience Manager)
• Experience with JIRA
• Experience with working in Agile environment
• Experience with Source control systems e.g., Git and Bitbucket
Soft Skills Required:
• Have detail-oriented approach to testing
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good strategic thinking skills
• Good presentation skills
• Experience with working on multiple, parallel projects in a fast-paced environment
• Fast learner with an appetite to learn what’s behind simple and complex financial solutions
• Able to work as part of a team and encourage both individual and collaborative innovation
• Able to work in a self-guided manner with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently
• Positive and resilient personality – Able to embrace feedback and have a desire for continuous iteration and improvement
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
• Any certifications related to Test automation are preferred