Duration: 1 year
Summary: Project is looking at analyzing customer data to drive cross sell capabilities by defining a customer household. Technology is building fundamental platform to manage AI and analytical capabilities.
Typical Day in the Role:
• Support Portfolio Director to ensure the business needs and outcomes of the project are defined, satisfied and costs identified while working with a multi-disciplinary team of engineers, process specialists, product managers, and others to onboard, plan, and execute engagements with the bank’s technology teams.
• Provide consulting and guidance on project initiatives including business case preparation and developing creative/alternative approaches to problem resolution.
• Develop a strong partnership with the Business Sponsor to gain strong understanding of requirements, sustain open dialogue to manage product backlog efficiently, and facilitate and drive the benefits of the project.
• Collaborate with project teams to ensure business needs and outcomes of the project are achieved.
• Establish scope of the project; monitor and control scope to ensuring focus on delivery.
• Manage reporting for all work packages within the project.
• Establish roles and responsibilities in the project.
• Identify resource requirements, set expectations, and manage stakeholders to enable efficient and effective achievement to project outcomes
• Create project plans and manage dependencies in accordance with project team needs.
• Conduct appropriate status review sessions and escalate issues as necessary.
• Manage the project budget by contributing to monthly forecasts, quarterly accruals, and year end carry forwards.
• Direct planning, scheduling, resourcing, risk assessment, cost/benefit analysis, milestones determination, and final deliverables definition within the project.
Must have Qualification:
1. At least 10+ years of prior work experience within Technology
2. At least 10+ years of prior Banking experience
3. Manage at least $5+ Million Dollar project – within Banking Technology.
4. Managing at least a team upwards of 20 people.
5. PMP certification
Nice to have:
1. Retail banking and Digital Channels experience