Job Title: Technical Architect
Location: Toronto, ON
Duration: 6 months
Our public sector client is looking for a Technology Architect – Level 3 to work on a number of initiatives across the various business areas supported by the branch. The successful candidate will work directly with the business to understand and define their requirements and processes, as well as understanding their future data needs. The successful candidate will also work with various technology teams to translate business needs and work through the analysis and development phases.
The candidate will provide services under the direction of the Senior Technical Manager, DC Projects team, and Project PM. The assignment entails working with managers, team leads, program analysts, and subject matter experts within the business ministry and Community Services I&IT Cluster throughout the engagement.
- Looking for an independent resource who can join the team and start to contribute immediately, must be senior enough to make suggestions and provide solutions.
- 60-70% of their time will be spent doing hands-on technical work (coding, analysis, configuration etc).
- Will be involved in the full process all the way to production launch.
- Experience designing, developing, testing and debugging applications on Azure and
- Office 365, including: SharePoint Online, Power BI, Power Platform, Azure App Service,
- Containers, Azure SQL Database, Azure Data Factory;
- Azure Data Factory is highly desirable.
- Previous government or public sector experience
- Looking for a true consultant who can join the team and contribute without requiring a lot of direction