Technical Writer x 2
Typical Day in Role
• Creates diagrams, charts, and other visual aids to assist readers in understanding a product or process. • Gathers feedback from business partners, internal technical team and vendor to improve technical documents.
• Ability to take existing and potential content and improve it
• Convert complex documentation to easy language for multiple audiences
• Writes and edits technical documents including reference manuals and product manuals which may include screenshots and tutorials
• Plans writing processes and sets timelines and deadlines.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
• 5+ years experience required Experience in creating documentation for a technical audience
• Solid understanding of publishing software such as MS Office Suite, Visio, Adobe
• Knowledge or experience working with SAP Payroll & Workforce Software
• Knowledge or experience with Success Factors, Employee Central is a plus
• Ability to read some programming code or previous experience with SQL is a plus
• SnagIT is a plus
•Previous experience in a HR environment with payroll &/or Audit
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Strong research and analytical skills
• Ability to undertake multiple projects and deliver on tight deadlines
• Ability to meet deadlines and to work independently.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, or english, journalism or relevant work experience is required