Position Title: Technical Writer II
Duration: 3 months
Work Location: Toronto
SUMMARY OF DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Technical Writer’s role is to develop written information about the organization’s computing systems that aid in their development, use, and support. Outputs will include a range of documents to be read by both technical and non-technical personnel across all departments. The Technical Writer will also:
- Analyze well written documents and coordinate requirements.
- Coordinate design and writing of technical documentation.
- Monitor all systems information products and communications.
- Identify standards/documentation issues and recommend alternatives pertaining to programming.
- Develop criteria to prioritize production and resolve problems.
- Coordinates work for medium size projects and may supervise staff on an ongoing basis
- University degree or college diploma with experience in the IT industry
- Standard MS office, Word Visio, Powerpoint
- Fluent in English
- Synchronize technical information into less technical words
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good interviewing skills and excellent communication skills
NICE TO HAVE: