Location Address: WFH – Toronto
Contract Duration: 1 year contract
Story Behind the Need
Purpose of Job: The main function of a Technical Writer will be writing technical level security assessment reports of varying types of testing. You will be reviewing vendor reports, and re writing / creating new process documentation, confluence pages to a variety of audiences.
– Review vendor reports
– Review process documentation
– Writing technical and executive level technical reports
– Working with cross functional teams to gather technical requirements
– Presenting new process documentation or participating in report debriefs
– Various Project Management activities- assisting PM team with documentation, coordination, process changes.
Qualifications of Must have skills:
1. At least 2-5 years of prior experience where you gained familiarity with IT Security.
2. Proficient MS Office (Visio, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
3. Excellent communication (English) skills as you will be required to create documentation for a technical and executive level audience. Must have Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills
4. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Nice to have Skills:
1. Spanish Speaking would be an Asset
Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science or English, journalism, communications