Assignment Name: Technical Trainer (L3)
Anticipated Assignment Start Date: Friday, May 01, 2020
Anticipated Assignment End Date: Wednesday, March 31, 2021
The Technical Trainer will:
• Deliver instruction and training, interactive demonstration and / or e-learning to twenty-two (22) CACCs, Paramedics and other required stakeholders including ORNGE, across the province within established training program content and methodology for land and air ambulance services.
• Provide application and product training to both technical and non-technical users.
• Document and deliver Training documentation and overall Training Strategies, including but not limited to, training plans for each CACC, taking into consideration the unique aspects and needs of each center
• Assist in the development, design and ensuring quality of all training material related to the project.
• Provide recommendations for training tools as required.
• Provide supervision, hands-on instruction and training, interactive demonstration.
• Evaluations and documents individual participant/student performance; provides feedback and recommends further training if necessary. Administers and grades variable written and/or practical examinations and certifications.
• Work alongside the representatives to ensure the processes are incorporated in the training materials while ensuring quality of all training communication material related to the project.
• Work closely with the Training Lead to ensure project activities & timelines are met and effectively communicated to appropriate audiences.
• Report progress against Training plan to Training Lead.
• Create final training materials by integrating the future state processes with vendor training material.
• Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs.
• Provide progress reports to the Project Training Lead and management; identifies and recommends the need for additional/remedial training.
• Provide group leadership, supervision and technical and non-technical direction to students, CACC/ACS Paramedic Service and ORNG resource staff by scheduling work assignments, clarifying and interpreting established practices, and providing technical advice while ensuring that programming timelines are met.
• Acts as province-wide resource regarding the development and delivery of training programs.
• Participates on committees and other task groups as part of the technology training