Job Title: Technical Support Analyst
Duration: 6 months
Location: Barrie, ON
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
• Deal with non-technical branch staff and 3rd party vendors (NCR, armored car companies etc.) for ATM network.
• Monitoring for failures and addressing issues in a timely manner.
• Identify and solve problems using existing tools.
• Document all problems.
• Interface with both internal and external support groups.
• There are currently 10 people on the team, and they handle 250-300+ calls per day (inbound and outbound).
• They adhere to very strict SLAs so the person must be able to efficiently resolve issues.
• 100% phone and email contact. Monitoring system is Vision, with Remedy as backend.
TOP SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
• 2-4 years of Customer service experience – Excellent customer skills over the phone and must be able to operate in a fast-paced team environment.
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE:
• **Strong knowledge of ATM machines would be a strong asset
• Experienced in Help Desk environments, technical support and following processes.
• Knowledge of monitoring products like ViaTIL, SCOM and Vision would be very helpful but is not required.
• Team oriented, multi task, can work independently
• Process oriented
College/ University Diploma