Job Title: Technical lead/ Sr. UI Developer- Job ID: 30425-1
Duration: 6 months
Enterprise risk technology reporting team is looking for hands-on technical lead/Senior UI Developer/Designer to help with report design and development for projects like MRNG Phase 2, FRTB & IPV.
Role and Responsibilities:
• He/she is responsible for leading a team of innovators and technologists and will provide technical solutions to team of both employees and onshore/offshore.
• Work with business analyst and LTO to gather requirements
• Convert requirement into technical design and architecture
• Help team with UI design and development
• Write high quality code that meets requirements
• Write unit tests to make sure all changes are property tested before hand over to QA
• Participate and conduct peer code reviews
• Create release documentation and prepare respective components for production deployment reporting team is looking for technical lead/Senior UI Developer/Designer to help with report design and development for projects like MRNG Phase 2, FRTB & IPV.
•The candidate must have BS degree in computer science and 8+ years software development experience.
• Should have at least 5+ years of experience UI design and development.
• Should have at least 3+ years of experience as team lead • Should have detailed knowledge of mobile apps development, design patterns, system architecture.
• Experience developing unit tests and experience with test driven development
• Should be able to analyze and troubleshoot production issues • Experience in collaborative teams using revision control systems e.g. GIT
• Experience in building and using TIBCO EMS or another EMS would be an asset.
•Understanding of Capital Markets/Investment/Credit Risk/Market Risk, •Banking business and processes
•Knowledge of credit risk, market Risk and counter party credit risk would be an asset.
•Should have special interest in improving system performance and scalability.
• Knowledge of Cloud technologies such as AWS, MS Azure will be big plus.
• Knowledge of TypeScript, D3.js would be plus • Working knowledge of testing tools, Mocha Test Café would be big plus.
• Spark, Kafka, HBase, HDFS would be plus
• Knowledge of Spark, Kafka, HBase, HDFS would be plus • Knowledge of docker & Kubernetes would be plus