Following are the qualifications we are looking for-
- University degree in technology, computer science, engineering OR equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years of development experience with Adobe AEM (6.0 and later required; AEM 6.3 is a plus)
- Minimum of 5 years of J2EE programming experience required. Knowledge of Sling, Spring and Struts or other MVC frameworks.
- Minimum of 7 years of software development experience
- Integration experience of Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics with AEM
- Development experience with Adobe Target a huge plus
- Integration experience of RESTful or SOAP-based web services with AEM
- Experience with unit testing and automated testing tools
- Experience with secure coding practices
- Experience implementing web content management systems in a large corporate environment.
- Experience with object-oriented design and design patterns
- Previous working experience in Agile/Scrum delivery model.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Must be flexible to adapt to a dynamic environment, make quick and sound decisions under pressure.
- Will be responsible for overall technical requirements of the project
- Will need to plan timelines and checklists for the delivery of the project
- Will need to manage inter-team dependencies
- Will be responsible for overall delivery of the project