Job Title: Technical Business Analyst
Contract Length: 12 months (opportunity for extension)
Location: WFH (Scarborough, if Covid Restrictions Lifted)
Our large financial client is seeking a passionate Technical Business Analyst to not only be the product owner for Cloud products but also lead Crypto products (Vaults, PKI, HSMs), at the bank while possessing a deep rooted interest in security and technology.
Candidate Value Proposition:
Not only will this candidate gain experience at a big 5 bank, but they will be working daily with some of the most disruptive and emerging technologies, making real impact at the bank and its deliverables.
Typical Day in the Role:
– Identification, documentation, assessment, and monitoring of project dependencies, risks, issues, providing recommendations and documenting decisions
– Engage with business and IT stakeholders, deep diving into workstream issues to drive resolution
– Contribute to the development, implementation and sustainment of effective governance processes, including the platform and environment optimization, and manage outstanding initiatives to plan, to swiftly address key risks, issues and changes arising through the program
– Build and sustain relationships with business and technology partners, vendors and colleagues to enable continuously improved business performance
– Production query & incident Support
– Key Custodian requiring occasional on site for Key ceremonies
– Coordinate testing and validation with business users
– Ability to gather requirements and translate that into actionable tasks
– Support cryptographic engineering and operations
– Provide technical guidance and serve as a key escalation point
– Contribute to strategy planning
– Impact the quality and ongoing roadmap delivery of products, services, and platforms supported.
– Research and make recommendations; design/evaluate of new/existing solutions
– Deliver end-to-end processes and complex technical assignments requiring analysis of identifiable factors.
Must Have Skills/Requirements:
1. 3-5 years of experience in a similar technical analyst or related role
2. Strong knowledge of Crypto Products (Cloud, Vaults, PKI, and HSM’s) – 2 recent projects
3. In-depth conceptual and practical knowledge in cryptography, the business area supported, and the principles of supported products, technology stacks, and platforms – demonstrated through 2 recent project experiences
Education and Certifications:
– Post secondary education in the technology field
– CISSP, CISA, ISSP, Security+ (Certification or in process) – preferred, not required