Technical Business Analyst/ Solutions Architect
Role is a mix of strong Technical Business Analyst and some Solutions Architecting.
- Serve as a bridge between business users and technology teams to define and manage requirements., but also help come up with the final technical solutions.
- May translate business requirements to functional design and solution.
- Prepare and document Functional and Technical Design specifications according to client standards and methodologies.
Some key responsibilities include
- eliciting, analyzing, documenting and validating business requirements,
- process flows,
- identifying system and process solution components, and
- producing functional specifications.
- Also may design and implement solutions that meet specific business needs.
- They work closely with stakeholders to understand their requirements and develop technical specifications that will meet those requirements.
- They also ensure that the solution is properly integrated with existing systems and infrastructure, and that it meets performance and security standards.
- Additionally, they oversee the development process and work with developers to ensure that the solution is properly implemented.
Technical and business analytical skills
- Thorough understanding of IT technologies and technical skills (computer science/computer engineering background would be ideal)
- Communication – oral and written