Technical Business Analyst
• Strong understanding of business workflows and processes and capacity to explain these using various tools
• Experience in Data & Technology
• Senior Management Level Communication
Top skills must be seen on the resume
• Data and Analytics / Technology BA Experience, SQL experience is must
• Finance, Budget & Planning Experience (preference to those with Anaplan or SAP BPC experience)
• Experience capturing use cases, business rules, data transformations and translating it into technical requirements for various business processes. Writing test cases and test scripts, execution and helping with SIT/UAT
• Carry out specific analysis depending on the project and present the results clearly and concisely
• Ability to manage Multiple or Large Projects
Business Analyst Job Responsibilities:
• Elicits, analyzes, specifies, and validates the business needs of stakeholders, customers or end users.
• Collaborates with project sponsors to determine project scope and vision.
• Conducts interviews to gather customer requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, site visits, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios, and other methods.
• Identifies and establishes scope and parameters of requirements analysis on a project-by-project basis to define project impact, outcome criteria, and metrics.
• Works with stakeholders and project team to prioritize collected requirements.
• Researches, reviews, and analyzes the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements-gathering processes and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes.
• Participates in the selection of any requirements documentation software solutions that the organization may opt to use.
• Analyzes and verifies requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
• Develops and utilizes standard templates to accurately and concisely write requirements specifications.
• Translates conceptual customer requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team.
• Creates process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to developers and/or the project team.
• Develops and conduct peer reviews of the business requirements to ensure that requirement specifications are correctly interpreted.
• Assists with the interpretation of customer requirements into feasible options, and communicating these back to the business stakeholders.
• Manages and tracks the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle; enforce and redefine as necessary.