Technical Architect – Senior
You will work in a rapidly changing Agile environment to design and develop new tools, launch them, and iterate to further optimizing their usage. You will participate in the overall planning, execution, and success of a complex cross-functional team to ensure service stability. The focus on the initiative is to understand the existing processes and their challenges. With the new platform being introduced, how the new platform can streamline, automate, and simplify processes, systems.
As a technical lead, you will be responsible for multiple initiatives and integrations on the go while coordinating the project activities across various teams. This includes collecting and clarifying requirements, documenting deliverables, providing team updates, and the design, development and testing of the tools.
Your Strengths and Experience
You have a demonstrated record of accomplishment of developing and leading software development projects that met the needs of our business users. You are a self-motivated working who is always looking to learn new technologies. You need to have strong leadership to bring teams together and drive alignment.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
• Industry experience with programming languages such as Java, Python, SOAP, RESTful services, SQL, Kubernetes, VMWare Tanzu, containerized applications
• Ability to stay focused on end goal and dates while addressing roadblocks with creative solutions.
• Ability to discover processes, systems integration and provide architecture view of solutions
• Experience of network protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, etc.)
• Familiarity with telecommunication industry operations is highly desirable.
– strong analytical skills
-ability to lead discussions
• A degree in computer science, computer engineering or equivalent experience
• Minimum 4 years of design and development experience
• Minimum 3 years of experience creating and documenting requirements, specifications, and solution designs in a software development environment
• Ability to understand business needs, map them to functional requirements and capture technical design solution for deployment
• Knowledge of relational databases, Active Directory, and APIs
• Industry experience with DevOps and Agile architectures
• You have strong written and communications skills and you respect all ideas from your team to strive towards a common goal.
• You are comfortable working on mission critical systems and are ready to approach every challenge quickly and efficiently.
• You are self-motivated and have a passion for continuous improvement.
• Ability to bring clarity to complex business problems and communicate concepts in a meaningful and concise way.
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
– understanding of address management and serviceability