Our Leading Telecom Client in Fredericton , New Brunswick is looking to fill a Technical Architect/Analyst 2 role .
Job Title :Technical Architect/Analyst 2
Job Location : Fredericton, New Brunswick
job Duration : 2 years contract
Overview :The primary focus of the Technical Architect/Analyst 2 position under the terms of this Statement of Work will be to work with team members to support the Client Service Delivery System (CSDS). CSDS is a case management system that captures and manages client information for services provided by Mental Health and Addictions, and Public Health staff.
The work will comprise a mixture of steady state and project based efforts including, system operation, user support, third party software upgrades, fixing errors in the systems, adding new features, and reprogramming sections of the systems for efficiency or security.
Activities include but are not limited to the following:
• Production application support to end users. This support may include assistance and investigation into application problems or issues, and clarification on functionality. All incidents and requests are logged and tracked
• Provide support to the business team for training and user acceptance testing;
• Create and maintain documentation including standards, procedures, and specifications.
• Analysis of requests and the design of solutions to handle new or revised requirements. This may include cost benefit analysis of various solutions, estimates, and implementation strategies, and documentation;
• Provide day-to-day application development, maintenance and support functions
• Conduct ongoing analysis and implementation of application and performance enhancements;
• Troubleshoot system problems and propose solutions;
• Maintain PL/SQL packages by adding new functionality or fixing exiting bugs;
• Conduct unit, functional and regression testing;
• Update functional specifications;
• Develop SQL queries, views, stored procedures and triggers.
• Create and maintain software maintenance related documentation (e.g. system and report specifications, release notes, training guide, etc.)
• Maintain version control of software to ensure a production version is available for emergency fixes while other versions may be in progress with new or revised functions
• Work with the Enterprise Architecture group representatives to ensure that the system architecture conforms to the Enterprise Architecture Framework, including privacy, security, operational and quality assurance controls;
Requirement Desired Level of Experience
- Experience with Regional Health Authority and/or Department of Health applications in Canada;
- Experience with SQL;
- Experience with PL/SQL;
- Experience with Java
- Experience with Tomcat;
- Experience with Oracle Reports;
- Experience with Version control software;
- Experience with MS Active Directory integration
- Experience with SSRS
- Experience in UNIX/Linux environments;
- Experience with service management processes and tools (e.g. incident, change, request, release management).
- Experience in security relating to data confidentiality and client privacy issues in application design and development