Technical Analyst – Active Directory
Location Address: WFH – Toronto
Contract Duration: 6 Months
Number of Positions: 2
Scheduled Hours: 9-5 Hours (7.5 hrs/day)
Extension: Yes, depending on performance.
Story Behind the Need:
• Business group: EITS GBS
• Project: Candidates will be working on Project "GBM US Directory Structure Remediation (Security IQ Phase 1A)" This project is going to need GEAP intervention in order to move forward with the project's goal to be achieve:
o Remediation of GBM US Directory Structures.
o Eliminate duplication of access via group membership which results in an increased number of items to certify.
o Expand tooling File Access Manager FAM) to support certification campaign.
o Identify Data Owners for data on US File Shares.
Candidate Value Proposition:
• The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with and learn from diverse leaders from different business lines including the New York team. They will able to propose new ideas and implement efficient business and operations systems in support of the current processes.
Typical Day in Role:
• To maintain current security permissions as per Bank policies on user accounts and applications via Add, Delete and Changes of user memberships, group memberships and access levels on all supporting environments.
• To provide professional and courteous support to the business community, answering questions, when possible, in order to meet the departmental objective for issue resolution.
• To assist in the investigation of applicable applications and account access issues, without exceeding departmental boundaries.
• Provide management with analysis of all presented issues and distribute all changes identified as workarounds or fixes within the group and other technical support groups.
• Manage the incident tracking system in a timely and effective manner to ensure a timely resolution; document all new information within the log; perform closure of logs; including following up with all affected departments and their associated users to ensure that problems are solved and the level of service did meet their expectation.
Candidate Requirements/Must-Have skills:
1. 2+ years of experience and familiarity with the operating systems environments and the various components and applications involved (Active directory, windows environments)
2. 2+ years of experience and in-depth knowledge of the following:
o Active Directory Users and Groups Policies and Functions
Application Operating Systems
Bank Security Policies
Office Automation Software
3. Good knowledge of the Bank’s Security policies and account management procedures is a requirement.
4. Strong knowledge of design techniques and data integration principles.
• Experience with FAM, SIQ
• Must be able to adjust to new developments in operating systems, and applications
• Excellent communication (verbal/written) skills in order to connect with both, a technical or a business functional audience
• Ability to independently manage multiple assignments
• Strong organizational skills required to meet targeted deadlines
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related field
Candidate Review & Selection
• 1 Step Process: One 30-minute interview with Hiring manager & Senior manager