Location: WFH – Toronto
Contract Duration: 5 months
Your Business Line: Risk and finance application team. Generate reports for the banks regarding regulatory capital.
Story Behind the Need
• Project Summary : This Technical Analyst will be assisting end to end testing and data mapping for reports testing.
More of a BSA role, elicit and gather requirements from the business
– Assess, do investigation work and document requirements.
– Team falls within the IT&S space, expecting BA to come up with system specification to accompany requirements
– map data requirements to which file they are coming from.
– Data analysis
Qualifications of Must have Skills
1) 7+ Years Business Analyst Experience; eliciting, defining, assessing and document business and system specifications)
2) 3 Years Minimum – Regulatory Reporting Experience (BCAR, NCR, Pillar 3), Regulatory Capital, Credit Risk
3) 7+ Years Strong PL/SQL knowledge, able to run queries, and analyze data.
4) 7+ years Technical Knowledge/Skills – data analysis, mapping, understanding logic, validation checks, UAT
5) Excellent Communication Skills – able to work remotely with the business, recommend solutions.
Nice to have Skills:
1) ETL – Translation Language
2) Power BI, Power Cubes (experience with data analysis tools)
3) Experience working in Scrum or Agile environments to manage sprints.
4) JIRA, Confluence experience
Soft Skills Required:
1) Self-Starter – able to work with the business on their own
2) Analytical Skills
Education : Associate's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required