Location: WFH, Toronto
Contract Duration: 6 months
Project Summary: The main function of a Technical Analyst is to plan, design, develop and implement efficient business and operations systems in support of core organizational functions and business processes.
1. Serve as clients' main point of contact throughout all project phases, effectively manage associated issues and risks and ensure on-time and on-budget implementation delivery that meets clients' needs and requirements
2. Develop and continue to refine Power Platform standards, tools, and processes
3. Envision, design, implement, maintain, manage, monitor, and report on services and solutions using the Power Platform suite: Microsoft’s PowerApps, Power Automate, AI builder, RPA, Portals, Power Virtual Agents, SharePoint Online, Dynamics 365, Microsoft Teams, custom development, and data integrations
4. Manage Environments, Configurations, Security, Integrations and Deployments
5. Configure and maintain Dataverse and Dataverse-enabled Environments
6. Create and configure custom Connectors
7. Create, implement, maintain and update DLP policies for Environments
8. Provide architecture designs, configurations, administration, and functional support to expand capabilities in Microsoft 365
9. Identify new areas and business processes where Office 365 Power Platform can be leveraged and facilitate continual process improvement
10. Support Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) procedures in tandem with the internal bank’s processes
11. Create, maintain, and update documentation for Environments and Solutions
12. Support and cultivate the Power Platform user community
13. Develop and deliver user training on Power Platform topics
14. Provide knowledge transfer to internal team members
Must have Skills:
1. (3+ years) Managing Power Platform (Power Apps – Canvas and Model Driven Apps, Power Automate, Power BI and Microsoft Dataverse) and Dynamics 365
2. 3+ years) SharePoint Online site collection administration and/or SharePoint Online tenant administration or equivalent experience.
3. (5+ years) Business systems analysis and troubleshooting experience
4. 5 years of Strong foundational knowledge of Active Directory, Office 365 platform (hybrid configuration) including Microsoft Power Platform, Azure AD, and Exchange Online ecosystem
5. 3 years .NET development with familiarity with C#, ASP.Net and front-end technologies
6. 3 years PowerShell scripting
7. 3 years Experience in administration and development of reports on Power BI
8. Verbal and written communications, including the ability to explain technologies, technical and business concepts to multiple audiences
Nice to have Skills:
1. Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills, attention to quality, self-motivation and a strong desire to succeed
2. At least 2 years of Experience with Power Apps integration with Azure API Apps, Azure Logic apps, Azure Functions and REST services
Fluent oral and written communication skills in English.
Nice to have: Ability to speak, read, and write Spanish.
– Advanced University degree in Computer Science or related field is required.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field with additional 8 years of experience may be accepted in lieu of an Advanced university degree.