Typical Day in Role:
• Review design and infrastructure pre-requirements such as AD GPO, firewall, OS build, etc.
• Provide suggestion for improvement and plan to further speed up on project delivery within constrain of Bank system and policy
• Follow up on administrative works needed for documentation, submit request to various teams, etc.
• Follow up on project plan to meet target timeline for Citrix DAAS and applications setup
• Plan and coordinate with various teams for implementation tasks needed to meet target dates
• Perform installation, configuration needed to build environments needed for the project
• Perform testing and troubleshooting with users
• Coordinate and work with internal and external teams following available guidelines
Candidate Requirements/Must-Have skills:
1) 10+ years of working experience as a Technical Analyst with an excellent understanding of security best practices
2) 10+ years’ experience supporting Windows OS (recent experience with 2019 preferred) and Windows Desktop OS (Windows 10 and above preferred)
3) 10+ years’ experience supporting Citrix environments (recent experience with version 2203 preferred)
4) 10+ years’ experience writing various scripts needed in PowerShell, batch, etc. needed to setup applications startup and cleanup
5) 10+ years’ hands on experience troubleshooting LAN/WAN environments and protocols
6) Customer oriented on assisting and dealing with direct user issues
• Previous exposure to the banking industry/financial services is preferred
• Previous background in architecture and design
• Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills to be able to work well with technical peers and business stakeholders at different levels within the organization.
• Strong decision making, forward thinking and creative problem-solving skills to anticipate and respond quickly to technological/market influences.
• Ability to work as part of a team, as well as work independently or with minimal direction.
• Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment, while demonstrating strong professionalism.
• Post-secondary degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related IT field required.