Typical Day in Role:
• Responsible for solutioning and collaborating with teams on projects/programs to LOB. In the context of managing a program delivery, the position requires:
o Identification and management of dependencies between individual projects in the program
o Identification and management of the overall critical path
o Comprehensive understanding the technical environment to assess operational risk associated with various solution and implementation options and facilitating identification of the most cost effective and efficient solution.
o Responsible for GTS deliverables (time, cost, quality)
• Ongoing communication of project status, completing the weekly/monthly Engagement Status Reports and escalating issues to the senior management, as required.
• Facilitate and support the change management process for project delivery.
• Understanding of Server/VM – determine best solution based on business needs.
• Help other business lines navigate and submit ServiceNow requests.
Candidate Requirements/Must-Have skills:
1. 5+ years of working experience as a Technical Analyst in the IT field
2. 5+ years of experience in managing/project lead role
3. In depth knowledge with project management methodologies – Experience with Agile methodology is an asset
4. In depth knowledge of technology platforms (e.g. Mid-Range Systems, Host Based Systems, MS)
5. 5+ years of proven experience in providing high standard client relationship management with strong presentation skills, customer problem diagnostics and high-level solution design.
• Knowledge of regulatory and compliance requirements (i.e. OSFI)
• Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills to be able to work well with technical peers and business stakeholders at different levels within the organization.
• Strong decision making, forward thinking and creative problem-solving skills to anticipate and respond quickly to technological/market influences.
• Ability to work as part of a team, as well as work independently or with minimal direction.
• Post-secondary degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related IT field required