Location Address: WFH – Office: Toronto
Contract Duration: 8 Months (until Oct 31)
Number of Positions: 1
Scheduled Hours: 9am-5pm (7.5 hours/day)
Extension/FTE: Yes, possibility
Story Behind the Need:
• Business Group: Planning, Design and Controls. We are accountable for the delivery and addressing all Regulatory requirements . Part of the FINTRAC KYC Initiative/ Commitment
Candidate Value Proposition:
• We are a team of Technical Analyst, PMs, BA's across all Banking technology. The Ability to build opportunities for yourself. Ability to be involved in screen mockups, technical side of the project to diversify experience and skillset.
The main function of a Technical Analyst is to be able to API and Micro UI, sharing capabilities with consuming teams. Build out the future requirements for non personal (commercial/ small business).
Typical Day in Role:
• Overseeing and managing all technical analyst- Leading a team of 6-8 people at a time
• Ensuring appropriate people are assigned to the work in flight
• Ensuring that the quality output of the team is reviewed and completed
• As a Lead, you will still be hands on with your team, to ensure that your team delivers on project deliverables.
Candidate Requirements/Must-Have skills:
1. Overseeing and managing all technical analyst- Leading a team of 6-8 people at a time
2. 2-3+ years of hands on UX Design experience
3. Must have Regulatory experience
4. Must have prior experience overseeing requirements and educate the transitioning teams.
5. Ability to put together executive level presentations – Proficient with MS Office, Visio, PPT,
6. Accountable to oversee the workload of their team
7. Must come from one of the Top 5 Banks
• Excellent communication skills – no issues talking to both technology and business teams and Senior Executives. You could be speaking to C-Level Executives.
• You will be working with product owners and need to be able to drive meetings and conversations.
• Someone that is able to understand and consume while challenging the audience on their objectives to ensure KYC is addressed
Best vs Average Candidate:
• Someone who has financial experience. This is not a developer role. Someone who can talk to both sides of the business.
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
Candidate Review & Selection
• 1st round with the team – 1 hour
• 2nd round will be with the Portfolio Director – 30 minutes