Location Address: WFH – Toronto
Contract Duration: 1 year contract
Business Group:Accountable for the delivery and addressing all Regulatory requirements . Part of the FINTRAC KYC Initiative/ Commitment
Candidate Value Proposition: Team of Technical Analyst, PMs, BA's across all Banking technology. The Ability to build opportunities for yourself. Ability to be involved in screen mockups, technical side of the project to diversify experience and skillset.
The main function of a Technical Analyst is to be able to API and Micro UI, sharing capabilities with consuming teams. Build out the future requirements for non personal (commercial/ small business).
– Taking business requirements (non personal) working with technology team and transforming and defining into a solution
– Educating the consuming teams to apply into their application
– As the consuming teams onboard, educate them on existing capabilities, while supporting the transitional knowledge.
– Technical Analyst component – you are involved in the UX design and the Micro UI.
– Someone who has the UX design
– Development of modules, support for conversion of data, job scheduling, unit/integration testing, business process documentation, development of training materials, and delivery of end user training.
– Translate business requirements into configurations and interface specifications.
– Coordinate testing and validation with business users. Prepare detailed functional specifications for the development of custom reports, enhancements, interfaces, conversions, and forms.
Qualification of Must have Skills
1. Experience defining and documenting business requirements
2. Any experience with Regulatory projects within banking
3. Understanding of SDLC methodologies. Strong knowledge of design techniques and data integration principles.
4. At least 3 years of prior work experience with Jira and confluence
Soft Skill Interpersonal Skills Required:
1. Great communication skills- no issues talking to both technology and business teams.
2. You will be working with product owners and need to be able to drive meetings and conversations.
3. Someone that is able to understand and consume while challenging the audience on their objectives to ensure KYC is addressed
4. Must come from one of the Top 5 Banks
Nice to have Skills:
1. Hands on experience with UX design
Best vs Average Candidate:
Someone who has financial experience. This is not a developer role. Someone who can talk to both sides of the business.
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required