Reporting to the Head of Talent Acquisition, this four month contract role will be responsible for managing the recruitment life cycle from end to end, including management of external resources and provides expert consultation. In this role, you will use your influencing skills to build confidence and partner effectively with internal clients to develop and execute effective Talent Acquisition strategies that will produce and maintain an applicant pool of high-quality candidates.
Who You Are
Your enthusiasm is infectious. You challenge the status quo. You find solutions to problems. You go the extra mile to exceed customers’ expectations. You get things done the right way. You represent our brand with passion and pride. You are a team player. You have fun and you make work fun for those working around you.
What You Will Achieve In This Role
- Execution of ‘best in class’ sourcing and recruitment services and strategy through processes, policies, technology, social media and communication, etc.
- Deliver a broad range of Recruitment expertise to various functional areas
- Strive to identify and hire the best candidates into roles ranging from front-line to specialist and senior level candidates
- Contribute to the success of your team – you are proactive and supportive of your colleagues
- Build and maintain strong relationships with client groups
- Provide support through internal hiring process to employees and Leadership team
- Work closely with Recruitment Partners, HRBP’s, HR Services
- Manage the full life cycle recruitment process from including approvals, posting processes, sourcing, screening
What You Bring To This Role
- A minimum of 5+ years national recruitment experience
- Experience in a high volume and Corporate recruitment
- Experience using recruitment related technologies, social networking sites and applicant tracking systems
- Proven ability to create and execute creative sourcing strategies for a wide range of positions from entry level to senior management level roles
- University degree/diploma in a related field
- Knowledge of the Insurance Industry an asset
- Bilingualism in French and English would be an asset