Talend ETL Developer
Typical Day in Role:
• Work on Talend 8.0 data integration platform.
• Work on integration with Salesforce.
• Work on DBR Execution and Documentation, Vulnerability fixes, etc.
• Work with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies.
• Gather requirements from business units and translates those to programmers and developers.
• Demonstrate an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities.
• Support one or more highly complex business processes.
• Work on multiple projects as a project team member.
• Serve as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs.
Candidate Requirements/Must-Have skills:
1. 10+ years of progressive working experience as a Developer.
2. 5-8+ years of hands-on Talend development experience.
3. 5+ years of Salesforce development experience – minimum of 1 recent project within a Financial Services Cloud environment.
4. Previous Banking/Financial Services experience is critical – large insurance/tertiary bank is accepted, however telcos/marketing cloud is not what the team is looking for.
• Experience with Talend 8.0.
• Experience with Salesforce integration applications.
• Experience with DBR Execution and Documentation, Vulnerability fixes, etc.
• Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills to be able to work well with technical peers and business stakeholders at different levels within the organization.
• Strong decision making, forward thinking and creative problem-solving skills to anticipate and respond quickly to technological/market influences.
• Ability to work as part of a team, as well as work independently or with minimal direction.
• Post-secondary degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related IT field required.