Systems Integration Developer
The Systems Integration Developer will have a honed understanding of the technical environment and the functional expectations of the software, as well as a keen desire to independently learn and recommend new software.
Examples of priority deliverables include, but are not limited to:
– Designing and developing integrations through APIs by using various tools such as Postman;
– Developing mapping of various source and target data types (database, flat file, x12, json,
XML) with various transport mechanisms (SQL, REST HTTP, SOAP, FTP, FTPS, Email, etc.);
– Collaborating with onboarding teams, developers, and others;
– Providing defect analysis and resolution support for system and user acceptance testing;
– Creating and maintaining API RAML or file specification documentation;
– Creating data extraction, cleansing and formatting scripts; and
– Documenting custom logic specific to individual integrations.
The Systems Integration Developer must demonstrate three or more years experience in:
– RESTful API design & development ;
– Data mapping and transformation skills using modern integration platforms (JitterBit, MuleSoft, Boomi);
– Experience working in a cross functional development environment;
– Relational databases such as MySQL;
– Version control using Git;
– Automation servers such as Jenkins; and
– Shell scripts, such as Bash.
The Systems Integration Developer must have some experience or extensive knowledge of:
– Containerized apps using Docker;
– Development and use of APIs and API Gateways;
– OS such as Ubuntu;
– Web servers such as Apache;
– Load Balancers such as Nginx;
– DNS Services; and
– Transport layer security.
Experience in the following will be considered an asset:
– Mulesoft Enterprise Integration Platform; and
– Networking, clustering, storage and systems.