Position Title: Systems Administrator V
Duration: 12 months
Work Location: Toronto
SUMMARY OF DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide OS Windows support for both physical and virtual 2008, 2012, and 2016 servers across multiple datacenters and remote locations in both Canada and the US.
• Assist with vendor engagement for hardware level support of our HP, Lenovo, and Cisco UCS devices.
• Participate in the teams on-call support rotation.
• Support Windows VMs running on VMware 6.x
• Additional job responsibilities – QA acceptance of new server builds, review and document new technology handover deploys, follow ITIL standards around Incident/Change/Problem management.
1.) Windows server experience (newer versions – 2012 or 2016) – 10 years
2.) Windows clustering experience – 5 years
3.) VM Ware experience – 2 years
4.) Hardware support experience – 5 years
5.) Strong communication skills
NICE TO HAVE:
1.) Storage and back up experience
2.) Cloud experience
3.) Cisco UCS experience
4.) Experience with large enterprise environment
5.) Experience supporting multiple data centers
6.) HP Blade enclosures