Typical Day in the Role:
– Responsible for providing strategic vision to Digital Banking stakeholders on Identity Management and Security product roadmap
– Bring together ideas and innovation that inspire solutions that enable the customer security platform
– Lead a group of developers to provide key design and architectural decisions and guidance to deliver a Customer Authentication and Authorization
– Identity solution, lead design sessions, rationalizing and making complex design decisions.
– Create visual presentations regarding the updates throughout the project
Must Have Skills:
• 5-7 years’ experience developing and supporting applications.
• More than 5 years working knowledge on Identity Management solutions both external internet facing Authentication/Authorization standard and full-stacked secured Access management
• Strong Java OO Programming skills, LDAP skills, and RDBMS skills
• Solid experience working on Infrastructure centric platforms and cloud based computing (Azure/Google Cloud)
• Good understanding and working knowledge of the server and network configurations both for deployment and at run-time
• Understanding network topologies and common network protocols and services (DNS, HTTP(S), SSH, FTP, SMTP).
Nice to Have:
– Prior experience working in a Regulated Industry (Banking/Insurance)
• Skilled in communicating design concept to influence audience for difficult decisions
Degrees or certifications: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or an equivalent degree