Position: Systems Analyst
Duration: 6 Months
Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference and a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
Works with Enterprise Technology & Services (ETS) Midrange to support and organize the regular development and reporting of risk metrics for Global Business teams. Tracks results of actionable activities performed by both Service Partners and ETS.
• Obtain and consolidate key business unit information used in the templates;
• Ensure the timely development and delivery of regular requests for data to the business unit;
• Coordinate the development of controls to support effective risk reporting;
• Support the continual evaluation of risk reporting and control impact from changes in corporate and/or business unit operational procedures;
• Assist with the design of quantitative and qualitative risk metrics from the business units;
• Maintain effective relationships with various business unit staff and management;
• 2-4 years of financial company experience, preferably in insurance.
• Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving ability;
• Database development experience and interest;
• Demonstrated track record as a team player who partners with co-workers to deliver results;
• Understanding of Qualys and ability to interpret data results
Knowledge and Skills
• Strong PC skills – Excel, Word, database management;
• Excellent organizational and time management skills to ensure deadlines are met;
• Highly analytical with attention to detail and accuracy;
• Strong communication skills;
• Interest and ability to initiate continual improvement in new and developing reporting area;
• Ability to multitask
*This position is work from home
What are your top (2-3) must-have qualities for the candidates you’re looking for? -Experience with Windows/Unix vulnerabilities -Organization and ability to interpret data reports -Knowledge of Qualys