Role: System Analyst (Planview Administrator)
Duration: 12 Months
The Canadian Division Strategy and Transformation Tools team is looking for a Planview Administrator/Systems analyst to join the team! You will play a key role in supporting users in our Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) application, Planview.
This key position involves assisting Planview users (primarily Project Managers) with effective and efficient means of using the tool and understanding its data. In this role, you will also build a solid understanding of how the organization manages project work and resources, and a thorough understanding of the processes and methodologies supporting the organization’s project management practices.
Once you build a so
lid understanding of Planview functionality, you will be involved in the back-end system development and automation (developing reports, customizing configuration, upgrading to newer versions).
• Provide a central point of contact for technical and application assistance
• Assess and address the implications of proposed or requested changes on existing functionality, processes, and end user responsibilities
• Develop system documentation and training material
• Conduct end-user training
• Drive quality testing of enhancements (including building test cases or scripts when needed)
• Daily and weekly maintenance necessary to keep the system current and running
• Work effectively and collaboratively with members across the Strategy & Transformation team in support of activities, such as managing registration of training courses and scheduling classes, administering SharePoint
Experience & Qualifications
• University Degree or equivalent experience is required
• Experience with project, program, and/or resource management (preferred)
• Experience working in a support role (preferred)
• Previous experience using Planview Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) application (nice to have) Knowledge/Skills
• Strong interpersonal, relationship, and team skills
• Excellent organization, communication and problem-solving skills
• Strong influencing, negotiation and collaborative skills
• Strong PC skills including MS Office suite of Word, Excel, PowerPoint • Spirit and desire to learn the technical aspects of Planview
• SQL knowledge (nice to have)