Support Services Coordinator
We are looking for a Support Services Coordinator. This team is responsible for creating Purchase Orders (PO’s) for the network uplift program. Someone with a basic understanding of accounting concepts, purchasing and ideally fundamental knowledge of telephony.
What we’re looking for:
– 2 years experience in a financial/administrative environment
– Process-oriented – this team has strict compliance guidelines to follow, must be SOX compliant
– MS Office – Need to have strong Excel, Outlook and Word
– Fundamental understanding of accounting concepts such as accruals etc.
Nice to Have:
– Oracle Financials *Purchasing Module*
– Oracle Discoverer
– iBuy (Ariba software)
• Process Purchase order requisitions with efficiency and accuracy.
• On-line receiving of purchase orders, based upon completed work or goods received.
• Record and follow-up of on-going purchase order commitments.
• Analysis of expense lines to insure completeness and accuracy.
• Preparation of any required month-end reports.
• Maintenance of system records for administration of close out process.
• 2 years working experience, preferably in a financial / administrative environment.
• Grade 12 SSGD or equivalent or Post-Secondary Education.
• Advanced computer skills including MS Excel, Outlook and Word.
• Knowledge of PO, AP, PA and Oracle mainframe ebiz Financial suite would be an asset.
• Must be self-motivated and able to work independently in a fast paced, changing environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to take charge and be assertive.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills.
MS OFFICE (1), ORACLE FINANCIALS (1)
TELECOMMUNICATIONS (1), ARIBA (1)