Job Title: Senior UI/UX Designer
Duration: 1 year
• Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas, using standard design software e.g. Axure RP 8.0, Sketch
• Work with the application development team to maintain a cohesive design and experience throughout our product, providing expertise and mentorship.
• Working closely with developers as your project is being developed, delivering any necessary annotations/design specifications.
• Coach a small team on UI/UX design knowledge and skills. Support their UX/UI growth. Raise the capacity, skills and quality of usercentered design on the team.
• Exercise your expertise in performance, architecture, and object?oriented design to deliver compelling customer experiences.
• Critique in?progress design work, evaluating the priority and effectivity of solutions.
• Employ design thinking and questioning techniques to develop strategies and execution plans where pathways are not always obvious. • Provide and encourage feedback from the development team and others.
• Interview target audience and record their responses to be archived and be used later in the process.
• Apply User Flow and map out pathways an individual will take in a website or platform.
• Successfully perform a task analysis by studying user testing to understand how someone does a specific task.
• Effectively map Use?Case and state why a person would use the platform.
• Map Storyboards to show and display a user’s story.
• Conduct Usability Testing to validate design concepts
Adobe CC, Axure RP pro8.0, Sketch,
MS Project, SharePoint
• Regularly participate in design reviews.
• Study analytics to understand user behavior.
• Proven background within commercial design, user experience, user interface design and brand philosophy and values.
• Good relationship building skills with ability to interact with different people at all levels across the business and externally.
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is articulated in a meaningful way to a wide and varied audience.
• Excellent attention to detail, highly organised with a proactive approach.
• Honest and trustworthy, with an open communication style.
• Strong analytical ability and problem-solving skills.
• Take ownership of an issue through to resolution.