Job Title: Sr. Support Analyst (Fidessa)
Duration: 6 months
The Global Equity Products Technology team is looking for a Senior Support Analyst to support the Fidesa technology stack in Equities and Futures.
Specialized Knowledge and/or Work Experience Required:
- 5- 8 years of working with Fidessa technologies in a Capital Markets setting
- 3 years of experience working with FIX messaging protocol
- Minimum of 3 years in a support capacity within Capital Markets
- Strong written/ verbal/ presentation/ communication skills
- Experience with equities and derivatives products
- Fidessa TT Xtrader and Fidessa GTP).
- Knowledge of back office platforms an asset (Specifically Clearvision and GMI).
Job responsibilities include: ?
? Liaise with internal support and vendor support team on technical issues and platform/connection outages as required
? Liaise Front & Middle Office, Product Control, Risk Management, Project, Compliance and Infrastructure teams as required
? Tracking trade flow from executions all the way through to settlement for both streetside and client side processes
? Certification of FIX connectivity to Vendors and clients
? Management of IDs with all of our vendors including Canadian Exchanges.
? Management of all communication sessions with the Exchanges
? Research any compliance and trade floor supervision issues.
? Manage BCP and DR; perform testing and sign off to certify that BCP activities are valid.
? Software updates and installs for new products that the LOB has implemented.
Desired Interpersonal Skills:
Oriented with a proactive approach to resolving problems of an urgent nature.
Self?directed and able to work in an extremely fast paced environment and meet deadlines.
Strong multi?tasking skills covering a wide range of challenges which are independent and distinct
Proven critical thinking ability
Strong prioritization skills
Strong planning skills (resource, strategy, business)