Job Title: Sr ServiceNow Developer
Hiring Manager: Senior Project Leader
Location : Toronto
Contract Duration: 6 months
Typical Day in Role
• Experience working on the Service Now platform with both SOAP/REST API's.
• Experience working on the demand module in Service Now.
• Experience working on business rules, client scripts, UI Policies, Service Portal, Record Producers, Import Set APIs, etc.
• Define and document the structure, connections and relationships of business processes, organizational work groups, data models, applications, user interfaces, applications interfaces, infrastructure and network topology.
• Provide standards, guidelines and statements of direction for IT system architectures, establishing a framework that constrains the design of systems for the purpose of integration of systems and accessibility of data supporting various business processes and functions.
• Define, design and develop the enterprise systems information architecture to enable cross functional operational reporting and performance optimization.
• Identify strategic opportunities and drive cross-business and cross-functional change.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 3+ years of ServiceNow experience – integration & webservices, service catalogue, service portal, business rules
3) Experience with SDLC – 3+ years of hands on experience
4) Agile – 2+ years
5) REST API (designing/building) – 3+ years of hands on experience
6) Strong communication skills – (verbal and written) will be presenting demos
– Service Now Administration or Developer Certifications
– Knowledge of ITIL
– Experience in business system application design, development and installation.
– Experience designing and implementing advanced application architectures.
– FI/Banking experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.