POSITION: Sr. PM – Expanded Reporting / Data Requirements
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
This project may run for up to three years. The project will enhance our existing reporting with new data available from the outputs of the above three projects. The PM will need experience with application projects that have had a good amount of report development. No brand new application builds are expected.
Summary of Changes
• Expands EFTR reports to include new information, including: details on devices and IP addresses used for remote transactions; source of funds used for initiation; exchange rate sources; and initiator and beneficiary alias, country of residence, and employer name.
• Expands LCTR reports to include new elements, including: source of cash involved; names of parties that are a source of cash; account open date; conductor alias, country of residence, and employer name.
• Expands STR reports to include new information, including: details of ownership of non-personal parties, details on devices and IP addresses for remote transactions/online sessions; and beneficial ownership and signing officer information.
Directs large-scale, complex projects often involving multiple internal and external constituents and matrix partners. Accountable party for defining, planning, orchestrating, and delivering assigned strategic projects, including all business, operational and IT deliverables. Manages all aspects of the project lifecycle and works with matrix business, corporate and IT partners to oversee all phases of the project, and to ensure that related project processes are completed as required (including, as applicable, change management, process management, transition to business/operations, system development, quality management, etc.). Within the context of the assigned project, responsible for building and sustaining the day-to-day relationships and communications (including project briefings) with stakeholders at various levels of the organization, including executive level, as well as other internal and external resources. Ensures end results are of the highest caliber with a clearly articulated scope and quantifiable business benefit. Ensures there is clear linkage between the business vision/context and the project scope and objectives. Chairs regular core team and key governance forums (e.g. Steering Committees, Operating Committees, Decision Forums) to review progress with key constituents. Represents the interests of the project or program in various project governance and inter-department forums. Rigorously manages scope to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed on time, cost, and quality parameters. Defines and tracks project milestones while developing, maintaining, and reporting on an overall integrated delivery plan. Develops or ensures development of project artifacts including charter, integrated plan, resource plan, contingency plan, and related PM artifacts, while complying with applicable enterprise standards (e.g. Project Management, Risk, Audit, Compliance). Monitors and controls the project. Proposes recommendations and adjustments to the Accountable Executive and publishes periodic project status reports. Contributes to improve the best practices of the project management community within the Enterprise to help drive consistency, transparency and execution excellence on projects
TOP SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
• Experience as project manager of multi-million $ application development projects with several sub-teams.
• Experience leading data transformation projects
• 5-7+ years of experience as a Project manager.
• Prior experience leading application development projects.
•They must be able to manage budgets between 3M to 5M budgets
• Excellent English written and verbal skills. Will communicate with Directors and possibly Executives (CIO) at times.
Being able to work in tight time frame
• Can present to a steering committees
• They must have a strong understanding of both an application development and infrastructure (network server, fire wall) background
• Understand SDLC framework
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE:
• Understanding of big data
• Experience managing projects within a program and reporting to a Program Manager
• Anti-Money Laundering project experience
• Being able to multi tasks and work across multiple systems.
• Being able to learn multiple systems
• Strong communication – Strong verbal and written English skills.