POSITION: SR. Project Manager – 32722-1
DURATION: 12 Month
LOB: IT PMO subgroup within Finance
Large, high visibility project related to Funds Transfer Pricing, and how systems accommodate the pricing of the products.
• Action focused activities and pulling people together to buy in and galvanize towards action and delivery.
• Very collaborative.
• Structured PMO,
EVP (Employee Value proposition):
• Working with a large banking institution
• Treated like FTE
• Working on the Highly visible project, with direct regular (daily?) interaction with both business and Finance Technology leaders
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
• Managing team members from business and technology
• Understanding and Negotiating task schedules and work assignments, to identify priority of action.
• Itemizing tasks
• Managing schedules from a 6 month to 18-month window
• Following up with individuals in their task
• Tracking issues and escalating if needed
TOP SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
• strategic view of the lifecycle and understanding the process and business details. (knowing what are the proper steps)
• Finance/Enterprise Risk/Capital Market business background understanding
• someone who can cerebrally think things through and understand why Client is actioning steps – think from a solution's point and be able to explain why it’s done and articulate these details clearly
• 5 -10years of experience with the PM process
• Must be able to work well with others
• 1-4 years of SDLC experience
• Experience talking to Senior Managers and VP’s
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE:
• Banking experience
• PMP Certification
• FTP project experience
• need clear communication, with ability clearly communicate with CIO, VP and technical teams alike
• require a self-starter/go-getter personality who is has track record of being proactive vs. reactive.
• Detail oriented
• Needs to be able to quickly take a leading role on a new team which includes very sr. personnel, and show experience doing this in past engagement (and explain how they will do this in this role)
• Ability to manage shifting priorities
• Action oriented
• PMP Certification – nice to have