Position Title: Sr Project Delivery Lead
Duration: 7 months
Work Location: Toronto
1.) Delivery lead (Large size projects )10yrs*
2.) Big Data & Analytics 5yrs*
3.) Executive stakeholder management exp
4.) PMLC 10yrs*
5.) JIRA/confluence / Clarity 5yrs*
6.) Change management 5yrs*
NICE TO HAVE:
1.) Agile delivery
Position Overview Statement:
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering key projects or programs within CBDC DSS – ED&A Change Delivery Team. The successful candidate will be responsible to plan, manage and deliver distinct projects through all specific phases, in alignment with business and/or enterprise strategies. Provide leadership, direction and coaching to teams(s) while partnering with business and executive stakeholders within a single or across multiple Lines of Business (LoB).
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensures end-to-end delivery of programs and projects (make-it-happen)
• Works in close partnership with all project stakeholders to align plans, timelines, expectations and deliverables to meet project's objectives. (i.e. serve as quarter-back)
• Use negotiation and influencing skills to build consensus amongst diverse stakeholder groups to ensure project deliverables are met
• Ensure projects are delivered based on agreed scope, agreed timeline and approved budget.
• Manages resolution of issues and risks effectively and if required ensures timely escalation of the issues and risks.
• Communicates effectively project status communication to stakeholders
• Manages project financials and benefits realization.
• Create and maintain comprehensive project management artifacts as required by project governance standards.
• Considered as a subject matter expert on practices, procedures and principles of project management.
• Manage projects through Project Management Life Cycle including Planning, Execution, Control and Closure of projects.
Qualifications / Skills / Experience:
• Outstanding record of project management success preferably in Big Data & Analytics,
• Knowledge of Agile methodology.
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Pro-active in implementing strategies that significantly mitigate delivery risk.
• Demonstrates superior inter-personal skills, conflict resolution, and negotiating skills.
• 10+ years experience in a program delivery role
• Certified Agile Coach and Scrum Master preferred
• Strong working knowledge of project management techniques and tools including JIRA and Confluence.
• Proven ability to lead organizational change management activities on a project.
• Demonstrated leadership ability.
• Flexible and able to quickly adapt to unfamiliar, ambiguous or changing conditions.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving, relationship management skills
• Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects as and when required