Sr. Manager- Business Architecture, Enterprise Data & Analytics Platform Transformation
Typical Day in Role:
• Own and support the development and implementation of key program deliverables, collateral, and processes including (but not limited to):
o Strategy and maturity model
o Operating model(s) and related processes
o Delivery strategy and framework
o Change management.
• Build and operationalize business processes and supporting documentation (e.g., frameworks, process flows, job aids, procedures).
• Support the vision, strategy, mandate and operating model for the program.
• Establish Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and/or other metrics in support of program reporting and governance.
• Support audit issue management, tracking, and resolution through collaboration with stakeholders.
• Help build/develop training and communications materials.
• Develop and maintain program communications portal (e.g., SharePoint, Confluence).
• Support program governance reporting, team initiative tracker and maintain/manage program RAID log.
• Build strong stakeholder relationships to enable active and collaborative working relationships.
• Maintain a culture of exceptional customer service and cultivate an internal brand as a leading program advisor.
• Foster an environment of continuous personal growth.
Candidate Requirements/Must-Have skills:
1. 5+ years of experience working in a strategy consultant or business architecture role within the financial services industry.
2. Robust knowledge of and ability to build and apply business and technology strategy, operating model, RACI, project and relationship management, as well as evaluate and execute change activities.
3. Thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite; superior PowerPoint and Excel skills.
• Experience with Confluence, JIRA and SharePoint.
• Knowledge of cloud data platforms, capabilities, and trends.
• Experience building business processes and related detailed documentation.
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills in English; ability to summarize complex ideas in very simple but accurate terms.
• Tenacious problem-solving skills and an ability to work with ambiguity to advance deliverables.
• Ability to work flexibly and prioritize in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment; resourceful and determined about getting the job done with excellent teaming skills.
• Ability to make an impact, influence and achieve results with effective negotiation, problem-solving and communication skills.
• Ability to adapt and pivot within a team environment to changing program requirements.
• Strong organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
• Post-secondary degree in business, engineering, or technology (MBA an asset), or equivalent.