One of our top Insurance Clients in the West-end is looking for a dynamic and hungry Intermediate – Senior front-end developer to join their team.
They are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation and creation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with Business Analysts and UI/UX designers to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
To join our team:
- You have a diploma or degree in Information Technology or Computer Science, and 5+ years of direct experience coding web sites and/or mobile web-apps
- You must be experienced with common front-end frameworks and tools
You must have relevant experience in the following:
· In depth knowledge of JQuery and Bootstrap
· In depth knowledge of AJAX methodologies and best practices
· Extensive experience with responsive/adaptive design and development
· Good experience with Angular
· Good experience with accessibility requirements and best practices
· Some experience working with hybrid mobile applications
· Experience with Guidewire Portal is a huge plus
· Experience with Ionic or similar frameworks is a big plus