Senior Front End Developer (WebGL, three.js)
Growing startup looking to disrupt the cybersecurity industry. Looking for a Senior Front-End Developer to join the company to drive product development from the ground level.
Our client is building the next generation of cyber security tools to solve a gambit of problems such as faster incidence response, proving security architecture and compliance, and cyber attribution. Their products and services enable customer efficiency improvements that were previously unheard-of and rest on a foundation of rock-solid security.
We are looking for enthusiastic self-starters who love new technologies and thrive under pressure. The ideal candidate will take full control of an existing product with the goal of meeting current customer demands, and charting the product’s future direction.
We are looking for talented people with entrepreneurial drive to seize on the ground floor opportunities, grow their careers, and make a positive impact.
- Lead a development team responsible for both client side functionality for a next-generation cyber security product
- Interface with upper management and sales staff to chart product direction
- Tutor and guide Jr Developers to contribute to development efforts and grow their skills
- Grow your responsibilities and the team to support you as the company grows
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent is preferred
- 5+ years demonstrable experience developing web-based user interfaces
- Demonstrable experience with WebGL and/or Three.js
- Experience leading teams of all types with leading development teams being a particular asset
- Highly proficient in HTML5 / CSS3, Node.js
- Databases we use include: NoSQL data stores like MongoDB
- Tools we use include: Slack, Trello, Git, Docker
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High degree of motivation, and ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Restful APIs
- Experience with Agile/Scrum software development methodologies