Position Title: Sr. Fieldglass Subject Matter (SME) Specialist
Duration: 1 year
Work Location: Toronto
SSG’s role is global in scope and we have just embarked on a journey within their department, and more broadly across the organization, to transform the way they do sourcing, purchasing and vendor management. The SSG team comprises approximately 160 people who are located in various locations across North America and collaborate closely with their business partners.
SSG is currently replacing its third party applications with a best-in-class tool set that will generate efficiencies through the end-to-end Source-to-Pay process. The user-base spans the entire enterprise, including SSG, vendor management offices, business stakeholders, and third parties (suppliers). The suite is comprised of technologies that support the Source-to-Pay lifecycle in its entirety, including:
· SAP Ariba Sourcing and Contracting
· SAP Ariba Supplier Lifecycle and Performance
· SAP Ariba Buying and Invoicing
· SAP Ariba Spend Visibility
· SAP Fieldglass
· Coupa Risk Assess Third Party Risk Management
As a Contingent Labour SME, this role is critical to the Procurement Transformation team. The SME/Consultant will be working with the overall Fieldglass Business Lead and will lead/support all global transformational efforts related to the Fieldglass system implementation (primarily as it relates to the Contingent Labour module). The Contingent Labour SME will be responsible for a multitude of responsibilities including but not limited to the development of business and end-user requirements, driving decisions, testing, training, providing support to program management and change management and collaborating with technical and/or business teams. This role may also have to support other parts of the implementation such as Fieldglass SOW, data, integrations etc. as it relates to the project. In this capacity, the SME/Consultant will interface with stakeholders at all levels across the organization.
- Act as a SME/Consultant to lead the team through a fully integrated Fieldglass implementation including the blueprint, design, configuration, testing, training and deployment of the Fieldglass Contingent solution
- Understand business strategies from key stakeholders (e.g. HR, engagement managers, accounts payable, finance, vendor management, suppliers) to ensure the application is developed and delivered in a manner to meet business requirements and long-term strategies.
- Present Contingent Labour solutions, strategies and leading practices by showcasing expert knowledge of Fieldglass/VMS applications in conjunction with process and business strategy
- In consultation with the Fieldglass Business Lead, the SME/Consultant will lead, identify and document business requirements that leverage the best practices embedded within the Fieldglass Contingent module and overall implementation of the tool
- In consultation with the business, the SME/Consultant will lead, identify and document business test scripts
- Work closely with the business lead and the change management teams to support all change management efforts
- In conjunction with the Fieldglass Business Lead, the SME/Consultant will develop professional executive presentations and recommendations to facilitate making key design decisions, providing status updates and deliver key program messages
- Provide leadership for the project implementations by providing subject matter expertise in Processes utilizing SAP Fieldglass.
- As a SME/Consultant work hand in hand with the team to execute on all phases of the implementation from blueprint all the way to deployment.
- 8+ yrs exp. delivering complex Transformation projects
- 5+ yrs exp. in managing Contingent Labour Programs
- 8+ yrs exp. working with VMS tools & modules like Fieldglass Contingent Workforce Mgt, Services Procurement & Worker Profile Tracking
- Exp. defining business requirements, use cases & integration requirements in large complex Source-to-Pay or other large transformation initiative(s); (Ideally with 2+ full life cycle Fieldglass implementations)
- Understand Project Mgt. (understand how a project works-does not need to be a PM as they have one already)
- Strong written & oral communication skills with the ability to drive meetings with internal stakeholders & vendors
- MS Office & analytics tools (Excel, PowerPoint and VBA)
- Bachelor's degree or comparable professional education/training
NICE TO HAVE:
- Visio, Tableau, Access
- Working in a Canadian Financial Institution
- Exp. implementing tools such as Ariba/ Ivalua/ Coupa/ Emptoris/ Fieldglass or any VMS and/or ERP system
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Superior organizational and prioritization skills in order to manage time effectively and efficiently
- Proven ability to plan, coordinate, and monitor a significant number of simultaneous tasks in an environment of shifting priorities
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and decision-making skills to assist with proactively identifying and incorporating processes to address any hiring gaps
- Strong attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Desire to “roll up your sleeves” to get things done and work in a team environment