Role: IT Project Manager
Duration: 6 months
Story behind the need:
The Global High Value Payment Technology team currently has 5 different FTM (Financial Transaction Manager) projects on the go – they only have resources to support 2. They are in search of an IBM FTM Developer to support these initiatives ASAP.
• Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications • Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts • Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution • Assure quality security and compliance requirements are met for supported area • Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment • Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner
• IIB (IBM Integrated Information Bus) currently running V.10 – (5+ years) • Java – (5-10 years) • Understanding of MQ (Message Que)
Nice to haves
• Payments and Transactions
• For senior resources (10+years) – the manager would want someone that can read architectural design, system design, workflows, and diagrams.
• The more FTM experience the candidate has a higher bill rate can be justified. A developer with 2 years of FTM experience should not be max rate. Please use your judgement to source accordingly.
• If the candidate is Intermediate (5+ years) but are excellent resources in their attitude, and aptitude don't hesitate to submit.
• 1 step interview – In-person