Job Title: Sr. Business Analyst (Capital Market)
Duration: 6 months
Two Senior Business Analysts are required to work on projects benefiting the Capital Markets prime/brokerage and/or Equity products lines of businesses.
The following are the skills required for this role:
1. Requirements and Business Analysis
• Ability to decompose complex business requirements into technology implementable requirements and solutions • Excellent written and verbal communication and organization skills.
• Requirements documentation, communication and organization: use cases, flow diagrams, GUI design
• Knowledge for software development life cycle.
2. Product Knowledge
• Stocks, Bonds, Swaps, Options.
• Understanding of trade life cycle, risk, P&L, settlements, corporate actions
• Proficiency with SQL, Stored procedures
• 5-7 years of BA experience in Financial Capital Markets
• MS Project Plan, Visio, Excel and macros
• Prior experience with a Derivatives Trading System (Calypso, Murex, SwapOne, Sophis) preferred
• Testing experience, including preparing test strategies, plans and test cases.
Must Have Skills:
- Requirements gathering, business analysis and SDLC processes. Must have working knowledge of MS Project Plan, Visio, Excel and macros- 7 plus years
- Business Knowledge of Capital markets LOB generally having a thorough knowledge of end to end trade cycle. – Murex, Calypso, Sophis, SWAPOne, Imagine and other trading platforms- 5 plus years
- SQL Skills and must have the ability to independently run data analysis queries.
- SIT and UAT planning and support, including preparation of test strategies, plans and cases. – 5 + years