Job Title: SQL DBA/ Back End Developer
Duration: 1 year
Our group help with a new trading product build. This is application is going to capture client revenue reporting systems.
This group works in an agile environment and make changes based on the feedback. The team is about 10 people overall.
EVP (Employee Value proposition):
This group has exposure to capital markets and strong data mining background.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
• They will be developing store procedures & database tables.
• There are currently lots of enhancement and changes to the system that need to be configured as BMO identifies gaps in the technology.
• Front end of the application is .Net and the backend is SQL • They will be helping with operational support and help with resolving issues as they come forward once they go live.
TOP SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
• 3-5 years of experience with prior backgrounds in SQL DBA. They should be able to do store procedures, tables and structures.
• They should have worked in a high preforming team and being able to work within a team environment.
• They must come from a banking/FI experience
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE:
• Prior experience with SASS and/or SSRS • They need to have MDX, SSAS, Cube and OLAP working experience • Power shell script experience.
• Prior experience with .Net
• Prior Capital trading products are a very nice to have (Bloomberg &/or ADP etc).
• Prior Full stack development experience is a very nice to have
University degree in CS, math are all nice to have but work experience trumps education