A Leading Telecom client is looking for Co-location Specialist in Montreal , Quebec
Job Title : Co-location Specialist
Job Location : Montreal ,Quebec
Job Duration: 1 Year contract
Job duties / Accountabilities:
- Reporting to the Manager – Co-Location, you will be responsible for activities related to the approvals and the authorization of construction on Client's Mobility’s structures by Third Party.
- You will be responsible for all contractual agreements supporting those activities and their respective budget (Expenses and Revenues).
- The selected candidate will work closely with various teams within Client's Mobility’s Engineering and Operations group; Real Estate and Project Management.
- The Real Estate Services department is managing a portfolio for thousands of site locations across Canada; the candidate will be responsible for various types of financial analysis to understand the cost structure of our leases to support our acquisition team.
Tasks will include:
• Work with close relationship with other Managers to meet monthly Business Objectives
• Accountable of the progression of all projects
• Improve processes and time cycle.
• Identifying issues/gaps and partner with appropriate teams to resolve
• Establish weekly and or monthly dashboard to follow the all co-location requests and the cash flow management including reconciliation accruals and others.
• Maintain good business relationship with third parties to facilitate case closure.
• Prepare when is required reports and or presentation for upper management
• Analyse per market, structure type, landlord type our colocation portfolio.
• Establish co-location strategy or agreement when is required.
• Providing advice and guidance in terms of colocation projects and process
• Working with complex data in excel tables.
• Intervene with Legal or Regulatory Departments for any issue or concern.
Essential Skills / Competencies:
• University degree in Business, Accounting or equivalent business experience
• Committed to operational excellence and continuous improvement.
• Strong business analysis and process skills.
• Must be able to identify and understand trends; able to synthesize and translate results into actionable items
• Self-sufficient and strong ability to adapt to changes.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to relate to others and build rapport inside and outside the organization.
• Critical thinking skills with a demonstrated judgment to know relevant questions to ask and assemble the right individuals to provide responsive solutions.
• Good organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Ability to manage competing priorities and deliver daily results
• Knowledge of wireless network
• Strong sense of urgency and willingness to take initiative.
• Strong oral and written communication/presentation skills, including ability to produce professionally written analytical reports to varying audience levels (French and English)
• Intermediate level or advanced knowledge of MS Office software: Word, Excel, Access, etc.
Preferred Skills / Competencies:
• Knowledge and/ or experience in negotiation (dealing with landlord tenants and other carriers on legal and financial matters or other topics)