Spanish Business Analyst
Location Address: WFH until further notice – Toronto
Contract Duration: ASAP until 10/31/2022
Number of Positions: 1
Schedule Hours: 9-5
Story Behind the Need
Business group: GWRT – Global Portfolio- Liaison within IT&S – Supports Capital Markets across the bank specially in Latin region.
Project: Compliance transformation Program, this individual will focus on the Latin American delivery for 2022. To ensure proper controls and technologies are in place for trade surveillance of Capital Markets.
Candidate Value Proposition: The candidate with have exposure to senior level executives and stakeholders across the Americas, will be working with both business and technology areas of the bank.
Typical Day in Role:
• Perform the analysis, design, implementation, modification, and daily functional support of applications in scope
• Work with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies
• Gather requirements from business units and translate those to programmers and developers
• Demonstrate an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities
• Support one or more highly complex business processes
• Work on multiple projects as a project team member
• Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user need
• Conduct testing across multiple stages and product phases
• Building business requirements/test cases
• Working with Fixed income, FX products, and Swaps
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1. Fluent in Spanish (key stakeholders are in Latin America, will be communicating externally)
2. Understanding of the Capital Markets (preferably fixed income currency and commodities).
3. 2+ years’ working experience as a BA, working with technology implementation projects (write queries for testing and validating)
4. Implementation of IT delivery, compliance or regulatory projects
6. Must have experience with at least one of any of the following: POSTMAN, KIVANA, ALISE, MING, VINCE
Nice to Have:
– Ability to read and write queries in SQL and JSON
Soft Skills Required:
• Excellent communication skills – written and oral
Able to hit the ground running
• Able to work independently
Best vs. Average: Someone who has good relationship-building skills, communication skills, presenting and documenting experience, as well as willingness to work with a team. Working with an Agile or Hybird work environment.
Education: Post- secondary education – experience is more important.
Candidate Review & Selection
2 interviews – video interviews – 30 min
Hiring Manager’s availability to interview: ASAP