Cluster: Labour and Transportation Cluster
Ministry: Ministry of Transportation
Work Location: 145 Sir William Hearst Avenue, North York, ON M3M 0B6
Assignment-Specific Details pertaining to this RFS:
Assignment Name: Application and Maintenance Support Initiatives
Anticipated Assignment Start Date: Monday, January 20, 2020
Anticipated Assignment End Date: Friday, February 26, 2021
Scope of Services and Deliverables – The Services and Deliverables to be provided by the Vendor will include the following:
The purpose of this RFS is to acquire two (2) Solutions Designers, Level 3 to work with the SDC team to provide Maintenance and Support of hosted technology solutions based on the OPS's service specifications, standards, policies, best practices, and cost models, in order to deliver applications hosted by .NET SDC that meet the business requirements and project/initiatives deliverables specifications. The consultants will be responsible for gathering and translating business requirements and functional specifications into working, tested, and configurable components/applications.
The Services and Deliverables to be provided by the Vendor will include: Working with any one or more of the technologies below, the consultants will participate in the design of .NET solutions based on client’s service specifications, standards, policies, best practices and cost models, in order to meet client .NET business requirement and project/initiative deliverables.
• Manage coordination of all IT-related services
• Manage the resources and tasks required to accomplish the work described in the Background section and other activities as assigned
• Adherence to Project Management Office (PMO) methodology.
• Adherence to OPS & Labour and Transportation Cluster (LTC) Enterprise Architecture guidelines
• Adherence to OPS & LTC IT Standards
• Use Project Management tools/templates and repositories to manage and track project artefacts
• Provide regular status reports.
• Liaise with Client Cluster, Infrastructure Technology Services (ITS), and SharePoint Farm and Operations team representatives,
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
• Extensive experience with the following technologies:
o MS Dynamics
o NET Framework – all supported versions
o ASP .NET Programming
o MS Web Services
o MS SQL Server – all supported versions
o Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 10, 2K3, 2K8 and Windows 2K16 environment
• Experience in programming and analysis at the specified experience level
• Experience in structured methodologies for the development, design, implementation and maintenance of applications
• Leadership experience in one or more of the following areas:
o Managing multiple concurrent tasks
o Formulating business processes
o Demonstrated ability to develop successful relationships with all levels of stakeholders
• Knowledge of and/or management of production, operations and application support functions in large or medium sized organizations
• Experience with gathering business requirements
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills; oral and written communication skills; inter-personal and negotiation skills
• A team player with a proven track record for meeting strict deadlines.
• Development of training curriculums, material and delivery of training sessions