Our public sector client is looking for a Solutions Designer, Level 3 for a 12 months contract in Downtown Toronto
Key deliverables to be performed by the consultant include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Participating in the analysis, design, development, and testing of the new Projects.
- Analyzing the new development needs and design, developing and unit testing all the project’s Siebel, JEE components (i.e. presentation tire, middle tire, and DA tire).
- Developing design and development documents, including Siebel, JEE, Spring framework, System integration document.
- Participating in the SIT testing and supporting the System Acceptance and User Acceptance Testing
- Developing the system in compliance with WCAG/AODA and testing it.
- Developing a deployment plan for the production environment. Creating Operation Manual documents and developing and/or updating other technical documentation. Participating in project design and code walkthroughs.
- All other tasks as assigned by the Cluster Manager, Project Manager & Technical Lead