Typical Day in Role:
• Leading application teams to deliver solutions
• Developing functional and technical documents
• Creating and executing implementation plans
• Working with technical team members within matrix environments and communicating with stakeholders on an Executive level
• Working on project end-to-end to define procedure/processes and push changes through delivery
Candidate Requirements/Must-Have skills:
1. Excellent understanding of various protocols, scripting and programming (no specific programming language required)
2. 5-7+ years of experience with designing system, network, and application architectures; both cloud and hybrid technologies
3. 5-7+ years of experience performing impact analysis and identify system interdependencies
4. 5-7+ years of technical experience as a Solutions Architect, proven experience with delivery technical solutions
5. 5-7+ years of Project Management experience working with high scale, enterprise-wide projects – the candidate must have the ability to drive solution and delivery of project
• Working in enterprise environments
• Previous exposure to the banking industry/financial services is preferred
• Working experience with MS Excel
• PMP Certification
• Bilingual in Spanish
• Excellent leadership skills
• Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills to be able to work well with technical peers and business stakeholders at different levels within the organization.
• Strong decision making, forward thinking and creative problem-solving skills to anticipate and respond quickly to technological/market influences.
• Ability to work as part of a team, as well as work independently or with minimal direction.
• Post-secondary degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related IT field required
• Certified Network Technician