Software Engineer, iOS: Mobile/Worker team, seeking a MID/SR level candidate with strong programming/communication skills (3-8 years of experience). The role will mostly be iOS/Swift, but we will likely be encouraging them to get involved in some Java work once they get comfortable in the role and the team.
- The team is maintaining the iOS application, keep the high rating, adding support for enterprise customers, working on single sign on and two factor authentication.
- Develop new solutions in the app. The app has heavy integration.
- 4+ years of professional software development experience
- Experience working with a disciplined software release, build, and deploy processes
- Experience building or adding to a published native mobile application
- 2-3+ years experience building mobile applications
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field preferred
- Experience with standard mobile testing frameworks (ie. espresso, robolectric, xctest, cedar etc.)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Nice to Have
- Experience building a mobile application from scratch
- Experience with Reactive Programming paradigms
- Experience with Test Driven Development